Wednesday, March 25, 2015

3D Showcase of New Listing in Oconomowoc Check it out.



JUST LISTED $189,000 Oconomowoc MLS# 1410834 Fabulous affordable 4BR, 2BA home! Updates galore in this must see home! They include kitchen cabinets, flooring, countertops, carpet, paint, so much to mention. Spacious LR, large BRs & BAs on main and upper floors. LL is finished. Beautiful front porch, fenced in backyard with stamped concrete patio for your entertaining. Close to schools, parks, walking trail and shopping. . Call now to view this home! Looking to buy or sell? Let me know how I can help. Contact Stacey Guzanick 262.490.3696, Guzanick@gmail.com, Your Local RE/MAX Realty Center Agent. Let me know, your questions of Buying or Selling your Home. I will guide you toward your next home. www.HomesWithStacey.com See you at the closing!


Looking to buy or sell?  Let me know how I can help.
 
Contact  Stacey Guzanick 262.490.3696, Guzanick@gmail.comYour Local RE/MAX  Realty Center Agent.  Let me know, your questions of Buying or Selling your Home. I will  guide you  toward your next home.
See you at the closing!

No comments:

Post a Comment